If you have charcoal, beer and enough chips to feed a small country already taking up space in your kitchen- then you probably don’t need this post. But… If you’ll be in Chicago, this Sunday, February 5 and you’re looking to eat, drink and cheer along with your new best friends, here are 5 suggestions for where to do, just that.
1. Some of very favorite Twitter friends have invited me to Burger Bar Chicago this Sunday and my mouth is already watering… For $30 you get unlimited access to the extensive and gourmet menu, while you cheer on the Saints… or the Pats. In any case, you’ll get great TwitPic opps at @BurgerBarChi with some of Chicago’s most influential tweeps like: @JodyRobbins, @FeliciaCago, @MafiaHairdreser, @LindaBergonia, @Refrigeration and of course, yours truly @JenChicago.
2. What is life without pizza? La Madia ensures that we don’t have to ask ourselves this question. The gourmet pies will be sold for $20 and include 2 beers, paired for you- if you’d like. Wanna pick up and be the hero of the condo party? Call for take-out.
3. Smoke Daddy Being from Texas, I’ll take any excuse to chomp on some bar-b-que. For about $10 per person, you enjoy their Super Bowl special of two pulled meats, two sides and choice of bread. Wash it all down with $15 Miller Lites. Stick around after the game for live music starting at 9pm.
4. Do you like to multi-task? If you’re like me, the idea of staying in motin during the game is quite appealing. 10pin Bowling Lounge has a $25 Super Bowl special that includes bowling from 5 p.m. until the end of the game, and a halftime “bowler’s” buffet. Register to win a Jamacian vacation in their raffle.
5. Margaritas goes with anything- and especially they especially go with football. I think. In any case, Angels & Mariachis includes margarita cocktails in their $40 package which also includes a delicious all-you-can-eat taco bar. Arriba!
What did I miss? Where will you be watching the game and who are you cheering for?