JenChicago Productions is a Chicago-based, female owned business devoted to growing vibrant, enthusiastic communities in Chicago. Communities managed include JenChicago.com (Chicago video), Gogobot.com (travel app) and CRAVEChicago.com (female entrepreneurs).
There are a variety of marketing tasks that need to be done in relation to the various brands including:
* social media marketing
* market research & outreach
* event planning
* blog writing, interviews
* video production
* community management
* public and blogger relations
YOU SHOULD BE AVAILABLE FOR:
- April 21 @ 2-3PM for a group “interview”
- April 23 for first event 6-9PM
- 20 hours per week
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 10AM – 3PM (5 hours/day)
- 10 additional hours on your own, or attending special events
- Summer Internship until September
Explore how to use social media to develop a strategy for business and event promotion. Connect with female entrepreneurs, Chicago-enthusiasts and world travelers! Discover their stories and learn from people really living the dream!
Please email your resume and a note as to why you’d like to be an apprentice; and if you are available for the bulleted times.