- Dale Talde from Top Chef Season 4 and Top Chef All Stars will be speaking about his experiences at the University of Chicago tonight at 8 pm followed by a meet and greet. The event is free and open to the public.
- Check out gossipneverhurts.com for a members-only Speakeasy experience, complete with guest mixologists and hot Dj beats by Shala.
- Bike the Drive- cyclists take over Lake Shore Drive for 5 hours. After the ride, Butler Field in Grant Park hosts a post-ride party including live music from American English.
- Soak up the sun with patio dining at Tavern on Rush.
- The Wolfpack is Back. Check out Hangover 2 just released in theaters.
This video was sponsored by West Loop Chiropractic where holistic health and total wellness- is what it’s they’re about.
If you have an event to add or want to sponsor a show, please email me jen at jenchicago dot com