It’s another GORGEOUS week in Chicago and here’s another episode of The SAUCE! This week, topics include:
- Guest intro by Sam and Lia Grosso of The Cadillac Lounge in Toronto.
- A party at The Foundation Room hosted by Global DMS
- Bloggers conference called SOBcon, hosted by Liz Strauss and Terry Starbucker and Ustreamed by me.
- A Day as a Goddess at The Willis Tower
- The Local Tourist is turning 40 this weekend and you’re invited to the party at The Joynt!
- Magnificent mile of tulips and the “Tulipa Maggie Daley”.
- Don’t forget your mom on Sunday for Mother’s Day! You can skype with your mom like me
- Tuesday is $1 burger night at Bar Louie!! Stop down after 5:00pm to get 1/2 lb. burgers for just a buck!!
- Did you know that the VERY FIRST Ferris wheel made its debut in Chicago at the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition? Cool huh?
- A Golden Girls marathon will get you in the mood to have octogenarian Betty White host SNL this weekend: http://www.examiner.com/x-11363-TV-Examiner~y2010m4d26-Betty-White-promo-for-Saturday-Night-Live-revealed-video
- I made a little visit to Mixed Greens in The Loop! Yum!
- Celtic Fest Chicago is going on this weekend in Millennium Park. Free!
For public transportation information, visit www.transitchicago.com